Saturday, September 26, 2009

Family Florida Fun

Over Labor Day weekend this year, we decided to head to the Florida coast and celebrate one of the last weekends of summer weather. Last year at this time I was close to delivering Garett so it was a relief to fit back into a two-piece and hit the sand for a one-year anniversary! :)

We had lots of great family fun! We ate at two of our favorite restaurants, an oyster bar (I'm blanking on the name) and Red Elephant, a fabulous pizza joint. We enjoyed a few days on the beach (followed by nap time of course), and plenty of football in the evenings!

Garett did a great job on the sand. Wyatt enjoyed the water and trying to boogie board in the wave-less ocean that we had. Jake and I enjoyed the short moments of freedom from the children so we could frolic in the waters together... more like tackle each other and dunk each other... more like Jake tackling and dunking ME!

Here's a video of our time spent in Florida.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

LOVE IT! Looks like you guys had a great time. It reminds me that I need to make more movies for my blog. Very cute sista! Love ya!
Jdawg.