Ok, so I know my son is not a baby doll to play dress-up with but I just had to put this one little outfit on him! I bought this tie onesie before he was born. It's a premie size. Let me explain that first: since Wyatt was so little, I just expected to have another little one. Garett obviously is not little and so the onesie looks like a "muscle shirt" on him (daddy's words). The outfit was not worn for more than a few minutes -- long enough to get a few pics of him all dressed up! :)
The awesome shoe socks are from my mom. He has all sorts of colors - red, blue, dark blue, black, orange, etc. They're stylin'! I think with his size, he could definitely be the next Globe Trotter... if only his parents were good enough to teach him the game. I guess Grandma Wheeler can teach
him her awesome granny shot from half-court!!

No comments:
Post a Comment