Ok, for those of you not familiar with Wyatt-language (aka the language of a three year old who doesn't pronounce s or f very well or at all), Wyatt started SCHOOL this week! Thank goodness... he gets lots of play time with friends his age and I can get some good rest while Garett sleeps. I don't remember being this tired with Wyatt!!
Anyhow, Wyatt is going to daycare three days a week for about 6 hours a day. He seems to be enjoying it. Both days that he's gone so far, he's wanted to dress himself. Well, while my mom was visiting recently, she taught him that the tag on his clothes goes in the back. So he says that as he gets dressed: Tag goes in the back! (not perfectly clear but we get it)
Here's some pics of Wyatt's best efforts at getting himself dressed! One day, I did change his outfit (the shirt had tons of stains and the shorts were backwards) but today, I did not! I sent some extra clothes (shorts and a shorter shirt) just in case he wants to change later or gets hot. But, man, how cute is he! And I just love how he works so hard to pick out the outfit and his face is beaming when he comes out show me!!!

1 comment:
LOVE the pic of you kissing Garett. He is so cute! I can't wait to see you all the week after Christmas. I can't wait for Jake to meet Luke. How cute will Justin and Jake be holding their nephews? How cute!
Post a Comment