Tonight is my official start to Christmas Break (I get to say that since I'm working right now). I'm so excited! Next week, I plan on spending a few days focused on my Masters and my portfolio since it's due in May -- that's my ticket out! Daycare is open for Mon. and Tues. so Wyatt will go, not sure about Garett. Then, there's a good chance my bro, sis, and nephew will be stopping in on their way to Florida. THEN, we are all going to meet up in Florida (us and my folks) for a fun family fiesta! I'm sooooo excited (have I said that yet???).
School has been going well. The longer I'm there, the more the students and I grow together. I get more and more hugs each day and more and more respect!!! The teacher told me today she hopes to be back around January 20 so I'll plan through that week just in case. This next month will be fun -- some more new changes to put in place but the students sound excited about it. Man, I love teaching!
Tomorrow night is our first Dining Out. It's the Medical Ball so the Vet Corps gets to attend since they are part of the MEDDAC (??). Anyhow, I've got my dress and shoes, I'll do my own hair, nails, and makeup (just need a new can of hairspray), and Jake's got his suit. He doesn't have to wear his Class A's this time - it's casual formal I guess. The boys will be with our sitter down the street. The vet from Eglin AFB (Rhonda) is joining us. She's a crack up!! :)
We've taken our family Christmas picture for the year and I have started to address them. I'll say this now: don't expect it on time! If it makes it to you before 2009, you're lucky! That'll be better than last year when I addressed but never sent them. I'm that good!!! I'll post a few of the mess-up shots -- there's some funny ones, thanks to our boys!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
have a fun christmas in florida with the family!!
Post a Comment