Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Smiley Boy

This is just a fun one of him and his thumb. He LOVES to suck on it!!!








Here's just a ton of pictures of Garett smiling. I need to find a pic of Wyatt at this age so you all can see how much alike they look!!! Good thing... now I know Garett will be a cutie too! :)
Garett's face just lights up now when he sees me pick him up at daycare. I love it! Two beautiful boys, two beautiful smiles! I can defnitely see their dad's cheeks on them -- cute, if I don't say so myself.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG (as my fifth graders would say). Garett is so darn cute. I love the smiles with the tongue. Can't wait to meet him in person.
Love you sister!

Maria said...

Cute pictures!! He is very photogenic.

I made my blog private b/c some weirdo was leaving strange comments. Will you e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog. My e-mail is cmbraham@sbcglobal.net.

Hope you have a nice Christmas!

Emily said...

oh i love the wide open smile with no teeth. that is my favorite. i can see without you even posting any pictures that he looks so much like wyatt... holy cow!