Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ready to Go Play

My wonderful son this morning asked me during breakfast (which, first let me say he let us sleep in! He played in his toy room and then around 8:30 told me so sweetly that he was hungry!! Of course I'll feed you sweetie!) if he could go play with Jude and Irie, our neighbor kiddos. I said yes but he needed to get dressed. He scarffed down his food (which rarely happens) and he ran to his room. He came out looking like this. His explanation: Mommy, my shirt is so I don't get cold (honey, we are in Georgia and it's summer time!); My hat -- no explanation needed; My shoes have baseballs on them so I can play; My shoes help me not to slip! LOVE IT! :)
By the way, those are swim trunks! He has his mommy's fashion sense... ZERO!

No comments: