Friday, March 27, 2009
Blood Tests
After learning about my dad's recent diagnosis of Factor V Lieden (a blood disorder dealing with clotting), I went for testing as it is genetic. They took quite a bit of blood and it left a HUGE bruise on my arm. They had to send out the blood for testing so it took a few weeks. But I just got word from my doc this week that all of the tests were normal!!! Yay! This means that I don't have to test the boys and I don't have to deal with the whole birth control issue since blood clots can occur while on birth control and this disorder would heighten my chances of that occurring. So need to rush Jake in for "the procedure"! We can keep our window of baby thinking open for a few more years! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Few!!!! I am so glad to read this! I also love the drumming video! Very cute! Wyatt is such a fantastic big brother!
Love you guys and can't wait to see you when you come down!
Post a Comment