We have really gotten to be good friends with the Scott family: Daine (a Jumpmaster at Fort Benning), Jessica (a 3rd grade teacher), Xavier (2 yrs. old), and Maxton (just days younger than Garett). They live out in Fort Mitchell so it's a little drive to visit but it will be better when we live on post in a few months!
We headed out to their place Saturday with pizza and beer (oh, and a movie, "The Day the Earth Stood Still"... don't worry, the boys were in watching a kids' movie in Xavier's room). They just bought a trampoline so Wyatt had an absolute blast hanging out on that. I took him out on it shortly after getting there. Making sure no one was looking, I tried the good ol' back flip just to see if I still could do it. Surprisingly, I landed it! Wyatt asked to do it too. His version was falling back on his butt... good start! I helped him flip all the way over.
We've really enjoyed having a family that we all get along with. I am glad I was sent to Westview to teach or else we wouldn't be friends with the Scott family! :)

Wyatt hanging out on the trampoline.

Daine and Jake chatting it up. The fruity, refreshing drinks in the glasses are from Tastefully Simple... Pomegranate Margaritas, I think. They are mixed with Tequilla. Very tasty. The guys think they're too strong... we loved 'em!

Always happy, always smiling, always mouth-open baby Garett!

Maxton looking good in his little hat!

Two babies staying warm outside. Maxton became obsessed with eating the blanket while Garett became obsessed with eating grass. I guess it was feeding time! :)
I don't know how I didn't get Xavier in a picture but I will do better next time! :)
1 comment:
We love hanging out with you guys too!
*I had to tell Xavier to put on underwear so I could take his picture for the Rock Star video!
Post a Comment