Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mommy and Garett, Daddy and Wyatt

Tonight has been a quiet one... Garett is asleep and I am headed to bed. What about Jake and Wyatt, you ask? Well, those two boys went camping! Well, kinda. Jake was asked to attend some Officer Professional Development down in southern Alabamer with some other officers from the district. They were going to visit a famous battle site from the Civil War. They opened it up for families but I decided to stay home. Jake willingly... yes, willingly... offered to take Wyatt along. I did, however, get a phone call this evening and in between Jake cutting out a ton, it sounded like Wyatt has pushed one too many buttons with Jake. I reminded Jake to relax a little bit. But I can not wait to hear how sleeping in the tent went! :)

The boys will be home tomorrow afternoon and then tomorrow night we are going to a Meddac dining out (yay, I get to get all dolled up again!). We are also going to go to post housing tomorrow to get our name on the list. That's a long story... point is, we get to move sooner than we had thought. Hooray!

Nighty-night!

No comments: