Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh My Gosh... I Forgot to Tell You!

HE IS CRAWLING!!!!!!!!!!!

Garett was exploring his toys on the floor this afternoon and saw the computer cord a few feet away. He obviously wanted to check it out 'cause he crawled himself right over to it! I did NOT see that coming. Yeah, he's been rocking and lurching every now and then, but this was flat out crawling! I was so excited... and then sort of freaked out. We now have to make sure the gate is up at the stairs!!! Anyhow, the only other times he crawled tonight were when he wanted to other cords, computers, or remotes. What's up with this kid? There are toys galore all around! Maybe he'll be a techie like his uncle! :)

I'll try to get a video of it soon.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The only thing I have to say...you will be busy! Love it though. Garett is going to learn so much from Wyatt! What great boys you have. I can't wait to see my nephews again in person. After we move in to our house you guys will have to come down to see us. We will have a ton more room! The boys can playa in the fenced yard! I love that we will have a fence. We can put them all back there with Dugan and they will have a ball!