Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ready, Set, Relax!

This weekend, Jake and I will be heading down to Florida for a vacation. Yes, I said JAKE and ME, no kiddos! Barbara Cloutier, the other Army vet on post, will be watching our boys for the week. And the dogs, well, I think they are staying up at the post kennel. That's Jake's to figure out.

We are staying at Rhonda's house (she's the vet down at Eglin AFB) while she is away in TX. We are planning on going to the beach, eating seafood, having some cocktails, and, oh yeah, the beach!!! :) Jake looked into a few events like a dinner cruise so we'll see about that. I mainly plan on playing in the sand and water, boogie boarding, and maybe try some surfing since the waves might be good with some weather out at sea... that's what weather.com says!

3 comments:

Emily said...

that is awesome that you guys get to go as a couple and not as mommy and daddy. enjoy the time away, i know you will miss those boys!

Jennifer said...

YAY!!!! You guys get your "you" time. I can't wait till you post pictures! I love the pictures of Garett and Wyatt. Wyatt sure is a great big brother. He's so good with Garett. I love Garett in his hat and boy is he going to be crawling soon! You better rest up this week! LOL! Love you guys!

Jennifer said...

I don't know if I made two comments or one. I wrote one and it didn't show up so I tried to type it again. Sorry.....if there are two that are similar! I am a dork!