Friday was my last day of long-term subbing at second grade. It's funny -- some of those students knew how to push my button from the very first day together but I will still miss each one of them. I won't miss managing their behaviors (especially some of the rudeness) but I will miss the teaching, my teammates, and that daily groove.
I'm off this week with the boys. Jake is going to Fort Rucker, Alabama through Friday. We might drive down on Thursday or so to spend a day or two with him. I've recently submitted some applications for jobs on Post in their daycares. Hey, if my boys can be there with me and I can travel with Jake to/from work, it'll be worth it. And we might look at moving to Post this summer anyways.
Otherwise, not much other news for now. I'm looking forward to not setting my alarm Sunday night!! :)
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
at least you had something and it was nice to be at school while you could. hopefully whatever you want to do works out for you guys!
Post a Comment