Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally... some pictures!!

Stella, the amazing bartender at Old Bay Steamers. She was just like the drinks... stiff! hehehe
New Year's Eve... hey, at least we made it till midnight Eastern Time!! :)
Jen enjoying a tasty concoction at Pompano Joe's!
Jake and me right after a round of golf at Gator Lakes Golf Course, where my brother is the new superintendent. Way to go, bro!!!
Grandma enjoying a "double". Not the best influence on her grandson!
Yummy Pompano Joe's! Their drinks were soooo tasty! Their oysters were too big and slimy, I almost gagged.
Baby Luke taking one of his cat naps!
The view from Pompano Joe's. Amazing and beautiful. Loved hearing the waves!
Peek-a-boo with my little guy!!

Here's a few pics (finally) from our trip to Destin, Florida where we stayed for a week with my parents and my brother and sister-in-law with their son, Luke! It was quite the full house but soooo much fun! Guys, I enjoyed all of it but our dinner the last night was the BOMB!!!!! :)

Even though the water was FREEZING cold (ok, not as bad as Flat Lake in Montana), Jake and I ventured in a few times. Hey, you gotta get your money's worth! I don't have all the best pics but here's a few to remind me (and share with you) our fun vacation.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the picturs sis! Stella is looking fabulous! When you guys come in February we will have to go see her again!