Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some Up-to-Date Pictures of the Boys

The now common way to sleep for Garett (notice one hand keeps the other in the mouth)
My reader!! Notice the mess that later was cleaned by mom.

Ok, this pic was supposed to be of Garett sleeping after a full tummy but Wyatt snuck in. He's not camera shy one bit!!
All tired out after eating some solids.
A great picture of my two blessings!
Goof balls!
Obsessed with each other much?!?!
Cutie pie!
The smile that covers the whole face!!
Cheeseburger smile.
Family Picture, Christmas 2008
Garett making his first attempt at feeding himself! (not really) Garett is eating some solids now, veggies first of course! He does not seem to enjoy green beans at all... neither did his big brother. But he likes squash, sweet taters, sweet peas, and rice cereal.
Bros hanging out
Sleeping baby
One of the first times I saw my son on his belly in his crib... not the way I put him down! Garett is now rolling both ways -- tummy to back and back to tummy. He's a stud at it!
Wyatt is dressed and ready for school... his way! (Please note that the shirt is backwards, it's not short weather, and the boots are on the wrong feet). LOVE IT!
Brothers watching Noggin -- "It's Like Preschool on TV"! :)
The pouty face that melts our hearts... especially Jake's! :)
Wyatt REALLY wanted Garett to wear his Batman shoes!! Wyatt tells us at least once a day that he loves Garett and that Garett is his friend.
Superman! Wyatt needed some new jammies and it was between Superman or Batman. They both had capes but Superman looked more heroic. Wyatt is obsessed with Superman, Spiderman, Batman, and the Hulk! He informed me the other day that he was all of them and could tear through car doors... or I think that's what he said!

1 comment:

hey look at what i did said...

Anna, Those pictures are great! It gives me a good idea of what I'm in store for shortly... I am so excited about it. I LOVE Wyatt's outfit choices & the Superman jammies - my almost 5 yo nephew is also obsessed w/ super heros. It's so cute!