Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The MEDDAC Ball

The ball was back in December but I just now realized that I never put any pics up on here from it. So here's a few of Jake and me dancing the night away (I just was glad I could squeeze into the dress and nothing "popped" out of it during the night!).
Having lots of fun on the dance floor...

Notice NO ONE else is on the floor! They had the sense to stay away with the chance of us running into them!! :)
The Vet Corps (and spouses) along with COL Warren, the hospital commander at Fort Benning

Yeah, baby! Thug-a-licious! Pimpin' it! I'm a dork, I know! :)

Having a good laugh with my best friend.

Candid shot of Jake checking out the program.

There was no pick... NO pick!!! (Seinfeld, anyone?!?!)

A cute couple, if I don't say so myself! (this pic is better than the one we paid for at the Ball)

No comments: