Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Infamous Wyatt

Wyatt... wow, so many thoughts come to mind when I think of my little man! He is hilarious, sneaky, smart, not-so-smart, busy, loving, kind, a boy! The list definitely goes on...

Lately, he has been enjoying playing baseball in the backyard. I know that is something Jake and Grandpa Barnoski are proud of! Anyhow, the other night Wyatt wanted me to come out and play catch with him using his little blue glove. Well, that glove doesn't fit on but three fingers of mine. So Jake rounded up his and my old gloves. Wyatt fell in love with the big ones, informing me that they are his, the blue one is now mine. The bigger gloves make it easier for him to catch the ball of course!
There's gotta be a way to put both of these on...

Maybe with the help of my foot...
Oh yeah, I'm good! Now there's NO WAY I'll not catch the ball. Throw it?? Hmmm...

1 comment:

Emily said...

that is so cute! he is going to be an awesome baseball player!