Thursday, May 14, 2009

Life at Our New House

Jake's effort at going GREEN... helps when gas spikes like it has this week!
A bonus to coming home for an hour-long lunch... a 15-minute snooze! And, no, he's not levitating... the alarm was just going off as I snapped the picture.

Wyatt learning how to sleep on his new bed. We recenlty bought a portable rail for him as well... we learned one morning at 5 a.m. that he is capable of rolling off the bed. No harm done... just some sleep lost!


Garett passed out after taking forever to fall asleep. The downfall of having the boys in the same room and not always staggering their bed times... they will chat, scream, and laugh at each other for-ev-errrrrrrrr!



Butt keekies! Wyatt found a pair of my socks in my old dresser that I had yet to move to my new dresser. Don't ask my why he is naked... but this picture will be used as blackmail for sure!

3 comments:

Emily said...

that last picture is so classic! i am already finding that it is really tricky for 2 boys to share a room. there is a lot of timing involved. but they love it!

I {Heart} Recess said...

He is taking after he buddy Xavier! Love it!

Jennifer said...

Justin and I cracked up at Wyatt in your socks! That is hilarious! I wouldn't expect anything less from him. I am so proud to be his aunt! He's just missing some pennies on his butt!