Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mrs. Barnoski, M.Ed.

It is official... I have earned my Masters!!! I have been waiting for a few weeks to have my portfolio evaluated and receive notice of completion of the program. A few others in my class were nail-biting as well, mentioning they hadn't heard from our instructor yet either. So we did some investigating and turns out we got S's on our portfolios... thank goodness S means Satisfactory, not Still Needs Work like Jake joking thought! :)

I am very excited to order my transcripts and receive my graduation packet from Walden. Even more so, I'm thrilled to use the vast knowledge I have gained over the past almost-two-years in my Kindergarten classroom starting this fall.

Thank you to Jake and my boys for helping me through this program. It is not easy to take time away from the family to complete an online program. But I did it!!! And I won't ever have to do it again... until I go for my doctorate/PhD! :)

2 comments:

hey look at what i did said...

Congrats on your masters! Thats never easy, especially when you have 2 sweet boys at home.
Also Congrats on your Kindergarten teaching job - sorry I missed it before. Kindergarten is my absolute FAVORITE grade to teach. Its so much easier to deal w/ them than 5th graders- they are much cuter! You'll be great!

Megan Brueseke said...

Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment - especially while having 2 little ones! That takes dedication. Good luck with your new Kindergarten job - my mom has taught Kindergarten for 20 years and she LOVES it.