Thursday, June 25, 2009

Coocoo for Cocoa Puffs

I don't know about you, but I LOVE this cereal! Its tasty, chocolatey puffs are so yummy. And who can't forget the catch phrase: I'm coocoo for Cocoa Puffs!

When Wyatt was about 4 months old, I started dealing with some anxiety. After reaching my breaking point, I saw the doctor and began taking some anxiety medicine. I was worried I would deal with the same having another baby but thought that since I knew what this condition was and that it was treatable, I could make it through. After about 9 months and not having too many issues, I thought I was in the clear. Turns out, women are not that lucky (or I am not that lucky!).

I am grateful for my husband for being my rock and helping me work through some issues. Thank you to my family for offering support long-distance. Thank you to our friends and neighbors for their support with the boys and prayers. Thank you to my doctor for listening and offering sound medical advice (and some funny stories, too). And, thank you to God for always listening to my prayers, giving me strength when I feel weak, and surrounding me with people who support me even in my "crazy" moments.

So...
Cocoa Puffs comes into play as an inside joke with my husband. When I am a little coocoo, I have my Cocoa Puffs to lean on! :)

1 comment:

The Shoup Family said...

Hey Anna,

I had the same thing after Riley was born, but mine kicked in at the hospital. Not fun and I know what you are going through. I know that we don't know eachother that well, but if you need to talk to another woman who's been where you are, please feel free to email, facebook, call, whatever! I will keep you in my prayers.

~Emily Shoup