Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Grandma's Visit

While Jake was in Ecuador this past week, my mom flew in for a visit. It was wonderful having her here, as a friend and as a helper. We did lots of aqua aerobics, bike rides, shopping, some pool time, and she took care of the boys while I ran errands and had some ME time. We don't have the best set-up for visitors right now as our pull-out bed in the spare bedroom doesn't have the room to pull out... all my teacher stuff is still in there. And the pull-out in our sectional, well, let's just say mom had to sleep on the floor the last two nights! She learned, though, that Wyatt is a bed hog! :)

Thanks for the visit, mom. I look forward to your next one... but hopefully I can get to you before that! ;)
Grandma and the boys in the pool. Doesn't she look hot?!?! Weight Watchers, yeah yeah!! :)
Jessica and her boys joined us at the pool. We had a little bit of time to swim before the rain started up again.

I think the boys wore her out! :)

No comments: