We learned first-hand last night that a house without furniture and carpet echoooooooooooooes! Jake thought we didn't need carpet in the house, maybe a few rungs here and there. Last night was a bit of a wake-up call for him I hope. Besides that, I gave Dirt a rawhide bone this morning before I left and he wandered around, trying to find a place to sit with it since the floor is too hard for his big, boney body! He finally sat down on his pillow... once Wyatt got off of it from watching cartoons!
I woke early this morning to click-clack-click-clack... the dogs walking up and down the hallway. Then, Garett started his early morning crying (NOT ok!) and it echoed into our room even with the doors shut!
Needless to say, I am quite tired today and ever so glad the boys could go to daycare today. The movers are packing the van as I type and then we are headed back to post to unload. I'm very grateful we have the movers we have this time. They are doing their job so well. I was telling Jessica how the last movers didn't even wrap my picture frames; I lost many frames and glass from that move. These guys even wrapped my Tupperware... MY TUPPERWARE!!!!!! Jessica said when she was younger, she remembers movers wrapping her rock!!!! :) I love it!
We will have a new address and phone number as of tonight; I am sooo excited! Jake was up for PT this morning and came home to shower. It was nice to him again! We are very excited we did this move and can't wait to reap the benefits. There was a tee-ball game last night caddy corner from us. If we hadn't just arrived and needed to unload some things, Jake was going to take Wyatt over to watch for a little bit!
I'll take pictures of our new house soon... just let me catch my breath!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That sounds just like Jake. hahah if he would had got a elk with me he would had one more rug to put down.
Love all the new pics and updates! I am so excited for you guys to live on post! That is exciting! I can't wait to see pictures! Love the Band-Aid pics of Wyatt. He's hilarious! Love my nephews. Garett is growing so quickly! Justin and I hope you guys can get down here this summer to visit. We will have a bigger place to hang out! Love you and miss you guys.
Post a Comment