Friday, May 29, 2009

Tired Little Boys

Yesterday was the first full day of daycare for the boys since having them at home with me since our move to post at the beginning of May. Obviously I don't wear them out like daycare does because this was how we found our boys during dinner time...

We put Garett down with a bottle in the TV room since I knew he would fall asleep quickly...


As we both got up to check on Garett napping on the floor, Wyatt must have decided he was tired too. This is how we found Wywy...



My tired little boys! Jake tried to get Wyatt to wake up and all that worked was saying this:
"Wyatt, you wanna go swimming????" :) Wyatt popped awake and said yes!


We went swimming as soon as the dishes were done! ;)

2 comments:

I {Heart} Recess said...

I LOVE the first day of daycare! I see Garett had is socks and shoes on :), I checked the parent handbook and it does not say anything about infants having to wear them. Have I mentioned how much this place sucks!?! :)

Emily said...

aww, those two little boys just played their little hearts out. i love sleeping babies/children!