Thursday, June 11, 2009

My New Classroom

Today, I started moving my teaching things to my new classroom...
... but as you can see, I don't have much room to put my boxes!









The previous teacher has not removed her materials so I'm hesitant to start unpacking mine. I don't want to mix things up, but at the same time I don't want to sit around waiting for her to remove her stuff all summer long.
I moved about 3/8 of my supplies (not quite half... that's the fraction we came up with! :)) and Jake is going to help me tomorrow to finish it up. I am looking forward to making this classroom mine for as long as we are in the area!




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Girl....I don't blame you for not wanting to wait. I would just move her things to one side so you can start putting your things on the other side. That way it's easy to see what belongs to who. Your new classroom looks great! I know the feeling of getting in there and making it your own. Have fun and enjoy that time. Believe it or not, I miss setting up my classroom. Everything is so fresh and new! Love it!