My doctor checked things out and said everything was ok as long as the cyst goes away or doesn't get any bigger. It's called a Wolffian cyst and is due to pregnancy. Nothing to worry about, thank God!
And you know, I just realized even if it was "something to worry about", I wouldn't need to because God has it under control. Funny how we say it's nothing to worry about when it never should be something to worry about (get it??). Matthew 6:25-34 talks about worrying and how it does no good. Verse 27 says "Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?" This can be read as "Which of you by worrying can add time to his life?" As Jesus says, we are more valuable than the birds in the sky who never worry about food or shelter, so why wouldn't we believe that He will take care of us for everything? I think these verses can ease our minds about A LOT of things that are going hay-wire right now!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The bible also says how God clothes the birds of the air and the flowers. I love that part in Matthew that talks about all of this. Also love the part in Psalms about all of our days planned - He knew before we were even born when we would be and when we would leave this earth. God is great!! He is very awesome!Love Mom-mom wheeler
Amen, mama dukes!
Post a Comment