I am a lucky mom and get to spend my birthday with my son every year! Growing up, I had it good too since my dad's birthday is the same as Wyatt's, November 8th. So why not share a cake since mine is the day before. Well, this year I shared Wyatt's cake but still really wanted an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins -- specifically, a pralines n cream cake with yellow or angel food cake. To my suprise, Jake brought one home on Friday! Definitely not on our diets but soooo yummy!!!
Saturday night, I got a sitter for the boys and Jake took me to a local italian restaurant. It was so good. We had a wonderful meal together. Then, he took me to the mall to go shoe shopping for a new pair of running shoes. I swear my feet have grown since they kill when I work out. So we ended up getting me a nice pair of Nike's that were on SALE!!! We found them at the second to last shoe store in the mall so I can definitely say my husband was a tropper! And my feet did not hurt in my workout this morning. So yay!! Love you, Jake... thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment