Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finally Some New Pictures!

Here's some new pics of my boys! Some of you might think we're crazy for putting Garett in the exersaucer already but this child loves to sit up! He loves to look around and watch us and this toy lets him. It's a good change from the swing. Garett is smiling so much now and cooing a bit. It's wonderful to see his personality.

Next Monday, I start my subbing job for the next 6-8 weeks. I'm very excited but will miss having every other day at home with the boys. At least there's still the weekends! And financially this will be good for us. It's crazy how the district pays very little for day to day jobs but once you are contracted for multiple weeks, your first day is more than double the normal pay. We're fortunate too that Jake's insurance covers all of us so I can do subbing.

And, yes, Garett can sleep with his eyes part-way open! It freaked us out the first time we saw it but, hey, whatever he needs to do to sleep I'm fine with.

But these pics of the boys sleeping, ahhh, the memories of the quiet moments in the house! :)

This picture of Wyatt under a desk is at Jake's work. One day, I had gone on post for a play group/lunch around noon. Wyatt needed a nap but I didn't want to go home since we were going to a Block Party at around 4:30 -- not wasting gas! So he cuddled up under the desk willingly and caught some zzz's.

No comments: