Although Garett is a month younger than most babies when parents tend to offer rice cereal, we decided to give it a shot. He seemed to do okay with it considering last night he slept from 8:30-6:30!! We made the cereal quite liquidy but offered it by spoon to see how he did! When Wyatt first tried it, his reaction was priceless! Well, needless to say, these two boys are different. When I was feeding Garett some after subbing today, he was all smiles... not like his brother at all when he was first eating it! We think we might put some in a bottle next time and see how that goes. I'm just nervous about subbing full-time and keeping up a GOOD production, not just quantity but quality, considering I don't get too many breaks during the school day (there's no union down here).
And notice in the video how much a helper Wyatt is! Love it!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment