300...
Hooray for Jake, he got a perfect 300 on his PT test this morning!! I'm so proud of him. He's been working hard to improve his score and perfect is about as high as he can go!! His age bracket is the toughest one that he will be in for awhile and he's in it until he turns 31. So keep up the good work, honey, you rock!!!!
Sick...
Wyatt went to the doctor yesterday due to a fever. When I checked it in the afternoon, it was 102.8 rectally. Poor thing! You could just see it in his eyes that he was sick. He opted to lay on the couch watching me workout instead of going outside to play with bubbles... obviously sick! He's much better today, no fever and less coughing. So I'm thinking he will be able to go trick or treating this Friday night!
Moving...
Ok, Mr. Garett! One reason you might cry at night is because you move so much in your crib that you knock your head up against the posts. Ouchie! I've started to lay Garett more at the bottom and left side of his crib since he is determined to push himself up and to the right. And that's on his back! When he gets tummy time, he kicks so much that he ends up off of the blanket and turning at least 180 degrees. If this is any inkling to what I have ahead once he starts crawling and walking, it's a good thing I'm getting back in shape - two boys running two different directions, God help me!!
Oh yeah, I'm doing pretty well, too!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Back in town from Alabama. You need to take a vaca to Birmingham. It's pretty up there. Good to hear of the babies. See you next week?
Girl- I feel you about the "moving" paragraph. Luke was the same way. I know for sure I am in-trou-ble! He is everywhere right now. Love you and know you are an totally stellar mommy! Congratulations Jake! Keep working out!
Post a Comment