I can't believe how quickly time is flying! Garett is getting bigger every day and showing more of a personality... and not just crabbiness! :) He has started to smile. It is so cute! I've been able to capture a few of them. It's so funny - it starts on one side and then moves across his face and finally ends with an open mouth! At first, it was just gas but now he's responding to our smiles. Wyatt is trying soooo hard to make Garett smile at his big brother. Soon, my child, soon!
The other day, Garett rolled over too. Okay, so it was a fluke. But we still put it in his memory calendar so we remember it. I had laid him on his tummy but one arm was still under him. With all his kicking mixed with some crabbiness, he managed to roll over. I was shocked!
Garett is starting to do pretty well at night time. Sometimes we put him down at the same time as Wyatt -- 8 o' clock. But then he usually is up around midnight for another feeding. If he stays up with us, then he will sleep till about 4, eat, and go back down till about 7. I'm feeling like I finally have some more energy. But I do enjoy a nap every other day or so just to recharge.
The other day, Garett rolled over too. Okay, so it was a fluke. But we still put it in his memory calendar so we remember it. I had laid him on his tummy but one arm was still under him. With all his kicking mixed with some crabbiness, he managed to roll over. I was shocked!
Garett is starting to do pretty well at night time. Sometimes we put him down at the same time as Wyatt -- 8 o' clock. But then he usually is up around midnight for another feeding. If he stays up with us, then he will sleep till about 4, eat, and go back down till about 7. I'm feeling like I finally have some more energy. But I do enjoy a nap every other day or so just to recharge.

No comments:
Post a Comment