Here's some more photos of our boys. It's fun to see what Wyatt chooses to put on for school. I helped him dress this day since it was a bit chilly outside. That might not make sense since we live in Alabama but when the temp drops, the humidity in the air makes it feel chilly - that's what Jake tells me atleast! Wyatt thought it necessary to put on his ski hat too!
Garett had a bath in the bath tub the other day after Wyatt's bath. Daddy did a great job cleaning him up! And if you look real close in this other picture, you can see how his tongue is up, touching the roof of his mouth. This is his signature move! I don't know why he does it, but whenever he's awake looking around and his mouth is open, there's a good chance his tongue is flippe
d up! :)

2 comments:
OK, so does Garett still have blue eyes or do they look brown? He is sooooo cute! I want to hold, hug and kiss him!! I miss my grandbabies so much!! Thank goodness for cell phones and web cams!! Did you know Lukas is trying to stand up? I absolutely have the cutest grandbabies, smartest and most talented. I am soooo blessed!!!
anna, i am so glad you decided to keep blogging after the baby! now i can see pictures of you cute kids and see what you guys are up to. garett is so stinking cute, he looks so much like wyatt, who looks so much like you. how are you doing now?
Post a Comment