Monday, October 27, 2008

A Gift from Garett

Thanks to a comment from my friend Emily, I was reminded to post the news about Garett sleeping through the night. YES, the shots and Tylenol worked!! :)

Garett went to bed around 9 and did not wake me up for a feeding until sometime after 5 a.m. on Saturday. Wowzers!! Let's just say my pad, bra, and shirt were soaked! Lucky for me, that good fortune continued last night as well. It is already midnight (I've been up finishing my seventh Masters class... hooray! 7 down, 3 to go) and no sign of him waking up... for now. Last night, he woke at 3 and cried for a little but it was the "I need to fart/poop" crying that resides and he falls back to sleep for a bit longer. So we just let him work it out on his own... plus I'm not good at pumping his legs for help like Jake and HE'S not getting up just for that. I wouldn't either but I've got the boobs so...

Well, there's the good news! Definitely a gift from Garett! I promise to be better with the camera this week and then I can post some new pics of the boys -- oh yeah, and my new 'do! I am off to bed... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

No comments: