Soooo... for the longest time now I've been trying to upload our Florida vacation video that my studdly husband put together. For some reason, it won't upload here - maybe it exceeds the size limit, I don't know. I went ahead and started a youtube acct. Our screen name is jawg4. Guess why??? :)
Anyhow, you can search for our video or just click on this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fmn5KyiO5U and it'll take you right to it. Hope you finally get to enjoy all of our pictures (ok, most of them... there are plenty more but that was enough for one video!)
Thanks, Jake, for putting it all together and choosing some good tunes to go along with it. I look forward to swimming in the ocean with you again soon, pookie! :)
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the video! Looks like you had fun! I love the pics of Wyatt on the beach! Garett is so cute! Love you sister!
Anonymously I leave this...but I'm sure you will have plenty of beach time when you come visit us a little further west of there..... :)
Post a Comment