Garett slept from 9 pm to 6:40 am last night!!!! Wowzers!! :) He woke up sometime around 5 while Jake was up getting ready for PT but it was the cry like "I will go back to sleep, just need to get this fart out!" So I didn't bother him. But at 6:40, it was definitely the hungry cry and for good reason: he'd gotten about 9 hours! After the morning feeding, he went back to bed for three more hours, ate again, and has been up playing under his play gym.
Wyatt's cough has gotten much worse and he had quite the hot head this morning (somewhere around 100 degrees). So obviously no preschool today. But we got some medicine in him and I think he's doing better. Definitely still into everything and still a bit stubborn-headed (hmm, which parent does he get that from?!?) but he's pretty good at the cuddles right now.
Wyatt's cough has gotten much worse and he had quite the hot head this morning (somewhere around 100 degrees). So obviously no preschool today. But we got some medicine in him and I think he's doing better. Definitely still into everything and still a bit stubborn-headed (hmm, which parent does he get that from?!?) but he's pretty good at the cuddles right now.

1 comment:
yay! i am so excited for you. i sure hope he keeps it up! way to go garett! seriously the leaking when they start to sleep through the night is not fun though!
Post a Comment