Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bouncing Around

On Saturday, the boys were invited to a birthday party at Monkey Joe's, an inflatable play place. Garett is at the age where he is old enough to play around on a few of the inflatables... and he LOVED it! I forgot my camera but was able toborrow a friend's camera and snap a few shots of Garett trying out an inflatable for the first time.




He did a great job! He would crawl around, falling on everything, but was smiling the whole time. Him and Wyatt wrestled a little bit too. That's what caused the scratch on his face as well as a little black eye on his left eye. Battle marks!
Garett even went down a few of the slides with mommy and daddy!

Passed out after lots of playing! (on the left is Max, Jessica's baby boy just a few weeks younger than Garett). I love how the bottles have found their spots on the ledges!!



2 comments:

I {Heart} Recess said...

Max looks so much smaller than Garett! The picture is adorable!

Maria said...

Your boys are getting so big...sooo cute! I love Garrett passed out in the stroller. Congrats on your teaching job. It sounds like you are all ready for school. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!