Friday, July 24, 2009

A Quick Praise!!

Dear God,
Thank you for reminding me today that You are in control. As we prayed last night for our home in Colorado and the issues with the leaks in the water lines, we prayed for You to hear our prayers and guide us in the decisions about what to do with the water -- wait on the community (which would require us to have patience and trust that this selling process wouldn't be halted and give You the driver's seat) or move forward with our own repair man, taking on the costs ourselves (which Lord, You knew the sacrifice we were willing to make). Thank you for sending an answer so quickly. I praise You for answering our prayers.

Thank you for reminding me that you DO answer prayers, something I tend to forget especially when it's not answered the way I wanted it to go. Lord, we continue to pray for our house and the selling process, that things continue to work themselves out. Thank you, God!

Amen

No comments: