Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Quick Prayer

God,
Thank you for sending a family to buy our home from us back in Colorado. Lord, we have prayed for almost three years about selling this house. Thank you for hearing our prayers and also teaching us about your timing.
Lord, as we deal with these water leaks that have recently been discovered and become frustrated at this situation, I pray we remember what we have been praying for and how you work in all situations. .. that we don't let our frustrations and anger take over from praising you for sending this family. Lord, we pray for all things to work out with the closing date.
We know this is just a bump in our long road. Thank you for the lessons we have learned along the way. Thank you for guiding us to finish what we have started and fulfill our responsibilities.
Thank you for our many blessings, both big and small.
Amen.

2 comments:

Megan Brueseke said...

Thanks for posting this Anna. This is encouraging for me too as we are going through some struggles trying to buy a house right now. He is in control and always has a GOOD plan - so much better than whatever we can come up with on our own, and we always learn something from it. I will pray along with you that all works out with selling your house.

Anonymous said...

Anna, You have a strong faith and I am soooo proud God sent you to Dad and I to love and raise you from a baby to the beautiful woman you are today. I am so proud of you and thank God every day for you. Thank you for reminding me to turn my fears and concerns over to God cause he truly does have a lot bigger shoulders than I do!!:) I will pray that all goes well for you guys and I will remember to thank God for all of my blessings too-- both big and small.
Love Mom W