Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Organized Chaos

Now that my hubby as entered the work force, he gets to finally experience first-hand organized chaos at work. He has seen my teacher desk and given me plenty of grief in the past. Now, I get to do it to him!
This is his desk the day after his new commander came for a visit. Not too bad! Better than normal, that's for sure.
This pile of papers was pointed out to me so I could see how he quickly solved the situation of having a clean work area in no time flat! Not bad, Jake, not bad at all! I usually use a copy paper box under my desk to hide my stash... something a pro would know to do! :)
**By the way, the blankets and baby toy are left over from a day that Jake offered to watch Garett for me... something he reminds me often that he will never do again!!!! :)

No comments: