Garett is walking! Hip hip hooray! He takes about 5-6 steps max right now. He's a pro at standing. I have yet to get a good video of it but will put one up as soon as I can shoot a decent few seconds. Also, we have weened him of his mid-night and early morning bottles. He got into a habit of "requesting" a bottle at 5:30 or sooner and then somehow midnight or 1 came in to play. We decided he was just taking advantage of us!! :) So we worked on weening him from that habit and he is a full night sleeper now. YAY!
On a personal note, I tried on two prom dresses from high school and was able to zip them up! I was so excited! I have slowed down on the working out since my anxiety crept back in... which is backwards I know. But I've been watching my caloric intake and eating lots of small meals each day. OH, and the water! Can't go without water. But I'm proud of myself, as Jake is too! I am definitely back to pre-baby form but now I want to focus more on the toning. Once school starts up, I will have a scheduled day so planning my workouts will be much easier.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
way to go garett!
Yay....now Garett will be into so much more! Congrats Garett!!!!! Also, great job with your prom dresses. That's how I felt when I tried my wedding dress on and it zipped right up! The feeling is good! Now let's see if I can do that after another baby. You have done good with having two kids. Keep it up sista!
Congrats on fitting into the dresses! But my question is, you still have the prom dresses? :) My hubby barely lets me keep the boys stuff, so I know I wouldn't be able to hang onto dresses if I had them!
Post a Comment