Monday, July 20, 2009

Don't Tell Daddy...

So Wyatt was playing with Garett earlier, trying to put some of Wy's shoes on Garett's little feet. All of sudden, Wyatt bolts away and comes out wearing, what else, my heels!! Don't tell daddy!! :)
Trying to walk in heels... hopefully this is the last of this!
Smiling for the camera

Giving a manly pose! He took them off shortly after this pic and gave them to me to wear. Phew!

3 comments:

Megan Brueseke said...

lol. so cute! I have a few pictures of boden trying to wear my heels too.

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL
I am soooo glad he gave a manly pose too!!! Looks like Garett wants to try them on too!! Oh No!!!
Love
Mom W.

Jennifer said...

This is hilarious!!! I am glad I am not the only one! Lukas was wearing me heals last weekend too! I have yet to post the pics and update on my blog though. Few.....I am glad he is not the only boy who puts on his mommy's shoes!!!!!